Have You Got Your Traffic Plan?

Hello again,

Mark Jones here yet again with another product review.

Cutting straight to the chase I'm looking at the 45 Day Traffic Plan. Which is from Liz Tomey.


To get the free report on this product click here, or continue to read on to hear about the individual elements of this product, what I think and why I recommend it.

OK.

I'm going to list the first Modules contents below as a conversation starter.


Video 1: Getting Started And Keyword Research Part 1
Video 2: Getting Started And Keyword Research Part 2
Video 3: On Page SEO
Video 4: Off Page SEO
Video 5: Link Building 1 - Article Marketing
Video 6: Link Building 2 - Blog Commenting
Video 7: Link Building 3 - Social Bookmarking
Video 8: Link Building 4 - Blog Reviews
Video 9: Link Building 5 - Squidoo
Video 10: Link Building 6 - Directory Submission
Video 11: Link Building 7 - Forum Marketing
Video 12: Link Building 8 - Blogger
Video 13: Link Building 9 - Warrior Forum
Video 14: Link Building 10 - Video Marketing
Video 15: Link Building 11 - Weebly
Video 16: Link Building 12 - Technorati
Video 17: Link Building 13 - Old Domains
Video 18: Link Building 14 - HubPages
Video 19: Link Building 15 - Gather
Video 20: Link Building 16 - Press Releases
Video 21: Link Building 17 - Digital Point Forums
Video 22: Link Building 18 - Backlink Schemes
Video 23: Link Building 19 - Link Building Package Services
Video 24: Link Building 21 - Link Wheels



OK. Now thats what I call content. Now, the training will provide you with very useful and common sense approaches to each category. I mean to say that the videos will point out what you should already know but were unsure whether you should do them. 

From what I've seen whilst on the internet is all of the above but I do not regard them or I don't understand how doing them will benefit my business. 

OK, what I mean is ... Take Article Marketing for instance. When I want to know the answer to a problem, like weight loss, I go to google and type in "Losing Weight at 40 years old" which showed me a webpage at No.1 ranking called (http://www.losing-weight-over-40.com/) which looks terrible but in essence is an article. 

Simple really, but do I relate that simple article to what I'm doing? No!

This training will help you to go through everything that you're doing and re focus. If you're not doing for instance HubPages then you might want to take a few days investigating and thinking whether you have the time and content to build pages there. 

OK. So, is this training going to make me a million dollars? No. What will make you any money is your attitude towards business, your business. If you're positive and a hard worker then what ever you put your hands to will make you money. Unless you're an idiot and you're doing everything wrong. 

OK. Do I need this training? Yes. What you will get from this is the ability to re energise your thoughts in all that you do. 

I can bet you that you've got things on the shelf because you're afraid of doing them, I'm still afraid of getting into wordpress because of the interface isn't as easy as blogger! There, I've said it, I confess! So, guess what, I've got the wife on it, and she's got about 100 wordpress sites to build when she gets back from London. All of them linked to clickbank products which make us money in our sleep. Which when you think about it covers 

1) Article Marketing
2) Affiliate Marketing
3) Wordpress Theme Re Selling
4) Warrior Forum (potentially)
5) Video Marketing etc etc

Just installing Wordpress plugins which automatically link to Clickbank and PayDotCom products and take 5 minutes each to set up is a really good way of spreading your name, product and web presence. Then you syndicate the whole lot through TribePro and Onlywire. YEAH BABY! 

So, if I'm afraid of Wordpress then I guarantee that you're afraid of at least one of the above topics. It might be diving into press releases. These can really propel your product launch and help get the word out, but is it something that you really put your mind to? 

OK. If you want to have a look at the sales page and buy the whole training then the link is right here.

If you still need the free report to see how you can easily benefit from this blog post the that link is right here.

I promise as usual not to send you endless emails asking you to sign up here there and everywhere. 

I might email you once in two months. I'm far too busy writing blog posts and building apps, sites and web pages which I drive traffic to to bother with autoresponder courses just now. 

Right, until tomorrow, this is the Jones signing off. :^P 

No comments:

Post a Comment